Starting March 17, online Autoplan renewals will be available for customers with an eligible personal Autoplan policy (APV250) for policy renewals effective May 1 onward.
- Customers who renew online will be able to purchase the coverage they currently have with ICBC, update their address, apply for certain discounts, as well as change their listed drivers and how they use their vehicle.
- What’s not included are lapsed policies, new submissions, midterm changes, and cancellations. Customers with joint ownership or multiple owners, leased vehicles, commercial or fleet policies will not be able to renew online. Temporary Operation Permits will not be available online.
- Once a customer enters Online Insurance Services and chooses their policy to renew, they must select a broker to review the policy. *** Please select RCU Insurance as your broker.
- Upon completion of payment by credit card or Payment Plan, customers will be insured from the effective date of their policy.
- Customers may download and print the proof of insurance or request a copy from ICBC by mail.