Stop receiving paper statements and access your eStatements online!
- Simply login to Online Banking and select "Stop Paper Statements" from the "ShortCuts" menu.
- Don't have access to FREE online banking yet? Visit our branch for assistance in signing up. Or contact us by phone or web.
What are eStatements?
eStatements are a FREE service from Revelstoke Credit Union. Click here to view a sample eStatement.
Your eStatement is an electronic version of a paper statement. It is stored online for 7 years in the secure online banking area where you can login and view your full statement any time. You may also choose to save your eStatement to your personal computer. eStatements become available online within the first two or three days of each month with the previous month's statement information.
When you choose to stop your mailed paper statement e-Statements reduce the risk of mail fraud, identity theft and help protect the environment. The choice is yours whether you would like to print a copy of your statement.
Benefits to you
- Quick: Faster than receiving a mailed statement
- Secure: Eliminates the risk of mail being lost or stolen
- Easy record keeping: 7 year online storage of your full financial picture
- Flexible Access: Can be stored on your computer for off-line access
- Less Clutter: No paper handling or filing required
Benefits to your environment
- Eliminate paper consumption
- Eliminate energy used to shred and recycle statements
- Eliminate the carbon footprint created by traditional motorized mail delivery